Pet hotels Singapore

A coal sack free zone. Brought to you by PetBuddies

Moderator: FurBaby

Possum
Going Postal

Pet hotels Singapore

Post by Possum » 2nd Dec, '09, 08:33

Can anyone recommend a Kennel and cattery (Sp?) where I can home our pets while I’m away over xmas?
Children aren't colouring books. You don't get to fill them with your favorite colours.

BoD
Part of the furniture

Re: Pet hotels Singapore

Post by BoD » 2nd Dec, '09, 09:09

Does that include the P'ettes?
We are the TPF

Possum
Going Postal

Post by Possum » 2nd Dec, '09, 09:14

Hmmmmmm tempting thought.... :)
Children aren't colouring books. You don't get to fill them with your favorite colours.

BoD
Part of the furniture

Post by BoD » 2nd Dec, '09, 09:27

ah it must be time for the annual commune with mud and animals
We are the TPF

FurBaby
Too Much Time on my Hands
Mood: bedoggled

Post by FurBaby » 7th Dec, '09, 17:20

kennels: i hear good things about K9 Culture - located at the old Turf Club premises on Dunearn Rd. your dogs will have to be temperament tested first though, so do get in touch with them early to make arrangements.

as for catteries: i'm afraid i've yet to see a nice boarding facility for cats in Singapore. the ones i've seen have been rows of small wire enclosures lined up side-by-side, and cats are surrounded on both sides as well as across, which all but the most gregarious cats would find very stressful.

Scrummy Mummy
I live here

Post by Scrummy Mummy » 7th Dec, '09, 17:23

We used to use Pet Hotel (cattery) which was the best of the ones I viewed but still not much space compared to the UK. We currently have a cat sitter who visits (if maid is away too) but she's a muslim so wouldn't sit the dogs.

I think we used KC petsitters one timer years ago. No problems.

Possum
Going Postal

Post by Possum » 7th Dec, '09, 20:53

Thanks guys. I'll let you know how I get on.

FurBaby
Too Much Time on my Hands
Mood: bedoggled

Post by FurBaby » 8th Dec, '09, 19:58

i would help but i've been fully booked by my 'regulars' for the Xmas period since September :P

Possum
Going Postal

Post by Possum » 13th Dec, '09, 12:21

I'm looking for somewhere for 2 1/2 weeks but they seem to be full for 2 days in the middle (25th -27th) so that rules out space for my lot. BUM
I do have a maid I could hire to come over once a day but I know our dog will be freaked on its own so much. Any other recommended contacts?

Kooky
Can't find the exit
Mood: Superior

Post by Kooky » 13th Dec, '09, 14:44

I don't think you can leave a dog on its own like you could a cat. I have enough traumas leaving cats.

Do you have a friend who is staying in town for the hols, who would come stay at your place? Supply nice food and booze...

Possum
Going Postal

Post by Possum » 14th Dec, '09, 09:22

I have asked around but most people are going away or have pets of their own. The maid I mentioned may come and stay in the evenings - she is coming tonight so plan on asking her.