TCM

Leading a healthy lifestyle ain't that easy...

Moderator: Singaporum Moderators

slinky
Porum addict
Mood: :)

Re: TCM

Post by slinky » 2nd Nov, '10, 14:49

Good god, what IS that?? :shock:

cleopatra medic

Post by cleopatra medic » 2nd Nov, '10, 15:21

dont be alarm its an ancient way of treatment for inserting toxicated bad blood ..remember the days where u felt that heavy pain on yr neck yr shouders yr backside... that might be due to those toxicated blood suckers there and by time gettin it on together,,how do we remove them? answer is a bucket of water...so far i have about 50 blood suckers getting it on already up to date,,,,about 80 pains in backside ..79 was extremely painful ..well like the sayin go,,,one have to try it to feel it.
Last edited by baloo on 2nd Nov, '10, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

Scrummy Mummy
I live here

Post by Scrummy Mummy » 2nd Nov, '10, 15:30

cleopatra medic wrote:dont be alarm its an ancient way of treatment for inserting toxicated bad blood ..remember the days where u felt that heavy pain on yr neck yr shouders yr backside... that might be due to those toxicated blood suckers there and by time gettin it on together,,how do we remove them? answer is a bucket of water...so far i have about 50 blood suckers getting it on already up to date,,,,about 80 pains in backside ..79 was extremely painful ..well like the sayin go,,,one have to try it to feel it.

It'll remove a pain in my backside?

Will it work on my husband?

slinky
Porum addict
Mood: :)

Post by slinky » 2nd Nov, '10, 16:28

Intoxicated bloodsuckers?! Somehow I feel a drunk lawyer joke coming up :lol:

Sardonicus
Going Postal
Mood: It's academic

Post by Sardonicus » 2nd Nov, '10, 20:26

There's a guy in the Holiday Inn building that a guy in my office swears by, who helps him with his back problems. If there's interest I can get the details.

My acupuncture story: was in my doctor's for a multi-day headache and her visiting acupuncturist, a Korean (this was not in Singapore) just happened to be there. My first time. One pin in the left shoulder, no pain, no effect; one pin in the right shoulder, no pain, no effect; one pin at the base of my neck, I deflated like a balloon and felt instantly nauseous.

It did make my blood pressure plunge and too some of the pressure off my head, but it wasn't worth it plus the headache didn't' completely go away.

Years later tried it again from someone else, can't remember what for, but it was a positive experience.

-----------------
Didn't see this thread until now, sorry to hear about your father, Bender. And your mother. Fortunately my mother didn't react that way when my father passed, almost two years ago.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. Groucho Marx