Fish feet

Leading a healthy lifestyle ain't that easy...

Moderator: Singaporum Moderators

canuck
I live here
Mood: 109

Fish feet

Post by canuck » 28th Dec, '09, 12:56

Okay so we tried the little nibblers yesterday, suppose to snarf the dead skin on ones feet.

Out of 10
entertainment factor = 7 (although slightly disturbing at first, it is fairly entertaining (bring a friend))
lack of dead skin on feet after the fact = 4
Not like getting a pedicure, but small turkish fish nibbling at your feet versus large turkish woman, I'm in for the fish

and finished off with a foot reflexology massage = Happy feet

all in all I give it a 7 out of 10 all for low price of $35 for 1 hour of entertainment

baloo
Can't find the exit
Mood: exhausted

Re: Fish feet

Post by baloo » 28th Dec, '09, 13:25

How bizarre, I did that yesterday as well with Mum $10 for 10mins. Was a laugh. I could have made money if I charged all the tourists taking photos.
So…if you wish to wish a wish, you may swish for fish with my Ish wish dish.

daffodil
Part of the furniture
Mood: Typhoon'd...

Post by daffodil » 28th Dec, '09, 14:36

Bizarre is the right word I reckon! I just don't think I could bring myself to submit to the little nibblers, the thought makes me slightly squiffy
Taurus...loyal friend and dedicated enemy.

Pinklepurr
I post here professionally

Post by Pinklepurr » 28th Dec, '09, 21:11

Oh no, I loved it...fantastic feeling and they did a better job than any of the silly pedicure girls, oh, and my feet were happy for weeks afterwards.

I used it as an excuse so took all my overseas visitors who wanted to do the wheel thingo. You know I do miss it now we are back, no nibbly fish here in Oz, heaven forbid, someone might let them loose in the rivers or something...so i think they are banned.
"Always turn and look when your cat gazes behind you with that intent look in her eyes. Some day there might actually be something there." - Anonymous

Fat Bob
Can't find the exit
Mood: Born to Tour!

Post by Fat Bob » 28th Dec, '09, 22:09

Heard you can do it in South America as well. In certain parts of the Amazon....
"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ...Cecil Rhodes.

Poppy Appeal

Aliya
Mood: The Pig Farmer!

Post by Aliya » 29th Dec, '09, 12:37

Once you stop giggling because of ticklish feet it is pretty good. However either I have goats hooves or my fish weren't hungry but they didnt really do much to my feet, nothing beats a pedicure at my China girls in Far East Shopping Centre.
"I really love you" she said. "Is that the champagne talking" he asked. "No" she laughed. "That's me talking to the champagne"

Pinklepurr

Post by Pinklepurr » 29th Dec, '09, 19:26

Well you see the answer is not have had one of those pedicures, they need a "bit of rough" I had nearly half the pond on my feet I think! Oh dear, now you all have really bad images of my feet...

FB... [smilie=eclatderire.gif]
"Always turn and look when your cat gazes behind you with that intent look in her eyes. Some day there might actually be something there." - Anonymous