Recipe subforum

Leading a healthy lifestyle ain't that easy...

Moderator: Singaporum Moderators

canuck
I live here
Mood: 109

Recipe subforum

Post by canuck » 18th Feb, '08, 08:26

can we have it back?

MM Admin
Site Admin
Mood: God Like

Re: Recipe subforum

Post by MM Admin » 18th Feb, '08, 08:45

Should it be under good health and diet, or a different sub-forum ? I can't imagine sugar filled cakes would be considered good health and diet...

canuck
I live here

Post by canuck » 18th Feb, '08, 08:47

no but it is diet,, just not in the silly sense of I am on a diet:D

MM Admin
Site Admin

Post by MM Admin » 18th Feb, '08, 08:50

How about under Reviews & Recommendations ? Or a new forum called Food & Recipes where the foodies can gather as well as new people to singapore who can't work out why Carrot Cake isn't sweet and doesn't include carrot ?

canuck
I live here

Post by canuck » 18th Feb, '08, 09:13

pfft you are making it too complicated :roll:

edit: I mean like are your underwear in a different drawer than your socks because they aren't socks and otherwise you could never understand how socks and underwear fall under the same category as undergarments?

recipes are a part of good health and diet,, avocados are good for you so guacamole is good for you, chocolate is good for you, but cake is not, but then it is not bad for you unless you sit and snarf the whole thing every day

Sheesh, do we need to be so compartamentalised because we are too dense to realise that eating gobs of chocolate cake is not good for us?

And that is my rant

MM Admin
Site Admin

Post by MM Admin » 18th Feb, '08, 09:31

There you go canuck. And seeing you feel so strongly about it, you've been volunteered as the sub-forum's moderator.

daffodil
Part of the furniture
Mood: Typhoon'd...

Post by daffodil » 18th Feb, '08, 09:34

You need a bex and a good lie down, love.
Taurus...loyal friend and dedicated enemy.

canuck
I live here

Post by canuck » 18th Feb, '08, 10:33

I am not the picture of tolerance, you forget I just had two weeks of 'entertaining' and a weekend of uni classmates that resemble a dark and lonely night, especially when asked a question.

A response by a student who was asked about the 5 min presentation he just gave, this was about the evolution of media, and how television and cinema impact his life. "What is the one thing that you learned about the topic that you didn't know before researching it?"
he says after much umming and awing, "It is very difficult to write a report at 3 in the morning". :roll: good thing I am not a professor I would instantly fail him and ask him if he thought he was in the right place.

Although he finally says that he doesn't like or watch television so it has no real impact in his life, however he spent last night watching English Premier Football, again :roll:

eejits, eejits, eejits!!!!

BFG
I post here professionally
Mood: Tingly in my bits

Post by BFG » 22nd Feb, '08, 08:35

Go and et some more cake - it always works fo me.

:D
Life's too short...