Halo: Reach

Need a good place to eat ? Destination for Holiday ? Can't find a decent Handyman ? Or want to tell the world about your experiences ? This is the place.

Moderator: Fuzz

Fat Bob
Can't find the exit
Mood: Born to Tour!

Halo: Reach

Post by Fat Bob » 15th Sep, '10, 22:17

The next story in the Halo saga is out, this is a prequel to the first Halo game, supposedly you go back to where the Spartans began (and no, not ancient Greece!)

Got my copy this afternoon, had an hour or so playing just now. Would have been better if the controls were the same as other FPS, but they aren't. Look down the sights of my gun...oh, no, throw a grenade. Melee? Oh, no, change mag. So now I can't hit them or shoot them.

However, it is a nice next round (and supposedly last for Bungee, who brought this to life from Microsoft and sold a hell of a lot of XBoxes for them) and the graphics are sharper, and whiopdiedo, I can now paint my Spartan in bright pink and choose a little emblem. Nice indeed.

The game play: well, the Covenant have invaded a Earth colony and you are Spartan 6, part of a Spartan crew that is due to flush them out.

It's good. Well worth the $$ I spent on it and the failed trip last night to get it.

I'm also waiting for Medal of Honour and Call of Duty....we'll see which one I play for the second time first!
"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ...Cecil Rhodes.

Poppy Appeal

Morrolan
Part of the furniture
Mood: sceptical

Re: Halo: Reach

Post by Morrolan » 16th Sep, '10, 06:52

pink
[smilie=stupido.gif]

Jedi
Going Postal
Mood: What evs

Re: Halo: Reach