Fast and furious 5

Movies Reviews NOTE: May Contain Spoilers !

Moderator: Fuzz

Joseph27
Going Postal
Mood: Reflective and Motivated

Fast and furious 5

Post by Joseph27 » 10th May, '11, 10:23

I don't quite know why but alas last night I found myself at Marina square watching this shite... The only interesting part was the fight between the Rock and Vin but that was more out of how they made the short ass look at least comparative.

6 ft 3 in (191 cm) - Dwayne
Vin Diesel is 5'10" (178 cm)

As for the film - silly and cliched but still 100 times better than the one they did in Tokyo.

Think I need to take myself to see something half decent.... or maybe I just wait til Harry Potter...
Attachments
thumbnailCAJIMXUW.jpg
thumbnailCAJIMXUW.jpg (3.98 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
"truth is a group of metaphors, metonyms, and anthropomorphisms; a sum of human relation which is poetically and rhetorically intensified, metamorphosed and adored so that after a long time it is then codified in the binding canon."

slinky
Porum addict
Mood: :)

Re: Fast and furious 5

Post by slinky » 10th May, '11, 10:31

We were just laughing the other day when we saw a poster for this movie - Mr. S said 'Fast and Furious FIVE?? Can't believe they have any of the original actors still in it :lol:

Joseph27
Going Postal
Mood: Reflective and Motivated

Re: Fast and furious 5

Post by Joseph27 » 10th May, '11, 13:14

They reinvented it with the last one after the 3rd really bad one. Now they figure they have a franchise on their hands.... Asian markets love this shit
"truth is a group of metaphors, metonyms, and anthropomorphisms; a sum of human relation which is poetically and rhetorically intensified, metamorphosed and adored so that after a long time it is then codified in the binding canon."