• Advertisement
The Singapore Forum is closed

Much like our beloved Nigel, the sewing circle is no longer in action. The Singapore Forum will be kept up so the wealth of information collected over the years can still be found and used, but there won't be anything new.

Thanks to everyone that made The Singapore Forum, in all it's guises, a fun, informative and comfortable place to hang out while dodging work.

The Singapore Forum Mourners Society can be found on FaceBook. Just click on the icon below.

Potted Potter

Movies Reviews NOTE: May Contain Spoilers !

Moderator: Fuzz

Potted Potter

Postby daffodil » 18th Feb, '13, 18:06

All 7 HP books in 70 minutes - 2 man show, lots of silly jokes, hectic pacing and a game of quidditch thrown in! Whilst clearly aimed at a young audience, most adults seemed to enjoy it too, good family type fun. Not sure how non-HP fans would fare though.

Whilst not quite in the same league as The complete works of William Shakespeare abridged, the 2 guys work off each other well and kept the crowd amused.

Loved the teenage wizards in the front row, all hatted and wanded up. Ok so that's not a word but... ;)
Taurus...loyal friend and dedicated enemy.
daffodil
Part of the furniture

Mood: Typhoon'd...

Advertisement

Re: Potted Potter

Postby slinky » 18th Feb, '13, 18:38

I think that was here at some point last year - sorry to have missed it now.
slinky
Porum addict

Mood: :)

Postby daffodil » 18th Feb, '13, 20:52

It was pretty popular here - the shows sold out on both the first and return run. Next tour is UK, US, Canada.
Taurus...loyal friend and dedicated enemy.
daffodil
Part of the furniture

Mood: Typhoon'd...

Postby Duck » 19th Feb, '13, 21:14

slinky wrote:I think that was here at some point last year - sorry to have missed it now.

I caught it last year here in Singas...whilst it was cleverly done...wasn't quite my thing. A few adult jokes had me giggling but think it was aimed at a much younger audience...
~ Smile & the world will smile with you :-) ~
Duck
Post Traumatic Stress

Mood: Ecstatic!

Return to Movies, Books & Music