House for Rent in District 05

Practical stuff about living in Singapore - you ask, we'll try to answer! Trades, sales, wants, desires - but no commercial ads, please!

Moderator: Singaporum Moderators

SunshineAfterRain
Post Traumatic Stress
Mood: She is the whole world to me

House for Rent in District 05

Post by SunshineAfterRain » 6th May, '13, 10:37

To cut long story short, we are leaving our current rented house before the 2 years lease is due. All the LL asks of us is to find her a new tenant.

It's a 2.5 storey terrace house with 3 bedrooms all ensuite, a maidsroom, a storeroom. There is a small garden and a car porch and the back of the house is a kids' playground. If I recall correctly, the built-in is 3,200sqft and the land area is about 2,500sqft.

Pasir Panjang is the nearest MRT, one can jog at Kent Ridge Park and it's short distance drive to NUS/NUH and Science Park.

In this area, most of the houses are asking for $5,5k-$7.5k but as the house is in its original condition, the LL is not asking for high rent. LL requests is to sign and must complete a 2 year contracts or 1year + 1 year but not keen in accepting short-term occupancy (e.g. few months).

The house will be available after this Friday. Please send me a PM if you are keen.

Thank you.

P/S I am not an agent! I am the current tenant.
Every flower that ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of dirt to get there!

SunshineAfterRain
Post Traumatic Stress
Mood: She is the whole world to me

Re: House for Rent in District 05

Post by SunshineAfterRain » 7th May, '13, 16:08

I made a mistake but can't edit the original post.

The LL reconfirm that the land area is approximately 1814sqft and the built-in area is roughly 2,400sqft.

Pasir Panjang is 0.52km from the house and to to IKEA is 2km.
Every flower that ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of dirt to get there!