• Advertisement
The Singapore Forum is closed

Much like our beloved Nigel, the sewing circle is no longer in action. The Singapore Forum will be kept up so the wealth of information collected over the years can still be found and used, but there won't be anything new.

Thanks to everyone that made The Singapore Forum, in all it's guises, a fun, informative and comfortable place to hang out while dodging work.

The Singapore Forum Mourners Society can be found on FaceBook. Just click on the icon below.

PM Message Issue?

Got an idea for the Singaporum ? Anything that annoys you ? Let us know in here.

PM Message Issue?

Postby slinky » 12th Mar, '09, 12:07

From what I can tell I actually have 7 PMs saved in my inbox and it looks like 9 PMs in the sent items box but it says something like '7 of 50 messages stored' -- last time I checked, 7+9 was not 50. SM said she was having trouble sending me a PM, yet I did receive it but from her end it must have looked like I didn't --- does that make any sense?
Porum addict
Mood: :)

Re: PM Message Issue?

Postby MM Admin » 12th Mar, '09, 12:12

The number 50 is the maximum messages you can have in all of your "boxes, so to speak.

When you reach or exceed 50, the message will not be sent but sit there waiting until you clear out some of your older saved messages.
MM Admin
Site Admin
Mood: God Like

Return to Suggestions & Complaints