The Dark Side

Moderator: Jedi

chocolate
Going Postal
Mood: tired

Re: The Dark Side

Post by chocolate » 12th Aug, '11, 23:25

baloo wrote:FB, I think you can get them in different colours these days.
only silver...i wanted a pink one :)
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.

chocolate
Going Postal

Post by chocolate » 12th Aug, '11, 23:26

oh and FB - i have deleted 35% of my emails from my gmail as per your recommendation!
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.

chocolate
Going Postal

Post by chocolate » 13th Aug, '11, 03:01

Actually I do have one question - on a PC you can use shift and the delete key and delete words (as opposed to letters) at a time, how to do on a mac?

thanks

BoD
Part of the furniture

Post by BoD » 13th Aug, '11, 03:21

option-delete
We are the TPF

chocolate
Going Postal

Post by chocolate » 13th Aug, '11, 03:47

skank-la
Too Much Time on my Hands
Mood: Indica

Post by skank-la » 13th Aug, '11, 05:32

Our house has 4 storeys. The PCs are on the top floor. It would be nice to have a pad type thingy around the first floor where it would be easy to do something quick, check something etc.
We've had an Ipad inhouse since Xmas - its evolved into just that -everyone in my house has their own PC & Smartphone

The Ipad is a quick go to device w/great screen - Better than smartphone because of Graphics & faster than going to a PC or Notebook unless its right there

We go to it when we need something off the NET fast. Also gets used to download TV Shows that can be viewed later by the wife at Soccer Practice, Skankster riding in the car. Personally I find myself constantly using is as a global portable radio at various spots around our house & property

We have an Otterbox Defender case on it so it can take pretty rough & tumble usage

http://www.otterbox.com/iPad-Defender-S ... lt,pd.html

You can get version 1 IPAD Otterbox cases very cheaply ($20) as clearance item on Ebay/Amazon right now
Last edited by skank-la on 13th Aug, '11, 05:37, edited 1 time in total.
I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack me at once!