Looking for a Maid

When in doubt, post it in here.

Moderator: Singaporum Moderators

baloo
Can't find the exit
Mood: exhausted

Looking for a Maid

Post by baloo » 9th Sep, '13, 20:59

Does anyone know anyone who is heading back home and looking for a new employer for their maid. Obviously the maid needs to be a good one.

Let me know. PM preferred because spammers can't PM
So…if you wish to wish a wish, you may swish for fish with my Ish wish dish.

slinky
Porum addict
Mood: :)

Re: Looking for a Maid

Post by slinky » 10th Sep, '13, 10:18

Have Crackers join the Singapore Expat Wives group on Facebook -- people are always advertising maids for transfer on there. (And as bonus, sometimes it's even like the AB, but with real names and faces because it's Facebook :lol: )

SunshineAfterRain
Post Traumatic Stress
Mood: She is the whole world to me

Re: Looking for a Maid

Post by SunshineAfterRain » 10th Sep, '13, 11:35

We are also looking for a maid. It doesn't matter if she is an indonesian or filipina. There are only 2 adults and 1 toddler. A small household but I am a full-time working mum and my husband fly out forthnightly for work, that is the main reason we need someone to do housework and cook (usually just dinner and weekend we eat out). We will be putting our girl into a full-day nursey starting next month.

She must be able to understand English and will follow instructions and have some common sense. Maid is entitled to day offs and a bedroom of her own.
I am fastidious over cleanliness.

We still have time as the maid's contract is not due until August 2014.
Every flower that ever bloomed, had to go through a whole lot of dirt to get there!