Evil bastards...

Need to rant and rave ? Here's your chance.

Moderator: Singaporum Moderators

Addadude
Post Traumatic Stress
Mood: Totally underwhelmed

Evil bastards...

Post by Addadude » 11th Aug, '09, 23:39

I make my living as a writer but when I read stories like this, words completely fail me. Baby P was doomed from the very start.

Evil couple behind horrific death of Baby P revealed

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/eu ... 56064.html
"Both politicians and nappies need to be changed regularly, and for the same reasons."

daffodil
Part of the furniture
Mood: Typhoon'd...

Re: Evil bastards...

Post by daffodil » 12th Aug, '09, 05:27

Horrific story.

That baby suffered so much abuse - this account spares details of some his injuries which are nauseating. And as social services, doctors and police visited the child over 60 times in 8 months, clearly the so-called child protection system failed him. Hopefully, the other children didn't suffer abuse.

The bastards won't rot in jail with such short sentences but they sure will need some serious protection.
Taurus...loyal friend and dedicated enemy.

Fat Bob
Can't find the exit
Mood: Born to Tour!

Post by Fat Bob » 12th Aug, '09, 07:32

That's one of the problems. Now the identities of these two have been released, it means theere will have to be serious protection. I think the Torygraph put it at GBP1million/year.

Shoulod have been left in jail to rot, should not be seeing the light of day. What use will either of these two have to society when they leave jail? None, they'll just be a burden, who will start persueing a goal to have their other children returned to them.

Disgusted of Singapore.
"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ...Cecil Rhodes.

Poppy Appeal

daffodil
Part of the furniture

Post by daffodil » 12th Aug, '09, 07:51

Agree, can't see rehabilitation being much use for these people.

Lili Von Shtupp
Part of the furniture
Mood: Notorious

Post by Lili Von Shtupp » 12th Aug, '09, 08:08

I can't understand how they could have been given such lenient sentences. The child was treated in the most inhumane of ways until he died, why would any rational society of people want to have these three living among them? They deserve no rights.
Fat Bob wrote:Disgusted of Singapore.
Did I miss something?
A woman walked into a pub and asked the barman for a double entendre. So he gave it to her.

Possum
Going Postal

Post by Possum » 12th Aug, '09, 08:41

The mum gets minimum 5 years (parole in 3), one guy 3 yrs and the 3rd guy gets to run concurrently his sentences of causing the death, all 3 were cleared of murder charges, of Baby P and the rape of a 2 year old girl. They will all get protection inside for their safety and new identities when they are released. This toddler was repeatedly tortured over several months FFS!!His injuries included; Missing finger nails, Middle finger tip sliced off,8 broken rips, a broken back, teeth knocked out, ear lobe pulled away from the head and that is just to name a few!!
Remove the protection and allow their fellow inmates to dish out their punishment.

Double disgusted of Singapore
Children aren't colouring books. You don't get to fill them with your favorite colours.

Lili Von Shtupp
Part of the furniture

Post by Lili Von Shtupp » 12th Aug, '09, 08:51

Double disgusted of Singapore...I'm clearly missing something, can someone please explain?
A woman walked into a pub and asked the barman for a double entendre. So he gave it to her.

BoD
Part of the furniture

Post by BoD » 12th Aug, '09, 08:51

Do they get free plastic surgery too?
We are the TPF

daffodil
Part of the furniture

Post by daffodil » 12th Aug, '09, 09:32

To complement the new identities they will need when released.

Chilling thought that the Mother will be free in 2-3 years time and could go for custody of her other children.

Scrummy Mummy
I live here

Post by Scrummy Mummy » 12th Aug, '09, 09:39

I'm usually a touchy feely liberal, but this stuff is beyond comprehension, and God knows how you'd ever "fix" this lot. They should be locked away for a very, very long time.

Equally disgusted of Singapore.

baloo
Can't find the exit
Mood: exhausted

Post by baloo » 12th Aug, '09, 09:50

No mater the protection they are officially given in prison, I would be very surprised they survived their jail terms alive or at least without some very severe beatings and assult.

Prison wardens have been known to work with prisoners when they feel some people deserve additional punishment.
So…if you wish to wish a wish, you may swish for fish with my Ish wish dish.

Scrummy Mummy
I live here

Post by Scrummy Mummy » 12th Aug, '09, 09:58

Isn't it terrible, though, that we have to rely on criminals to dispense justice.

Fat Bob
Can't find the exit

Post by Fat Bob » 12th Aug, '09, 11:30

Unfortuantely you'd think that, baloo, but look at Myra Hindley, still alive. Rose West, still alive. Ian Brady, still alive. (Or did one of the Moors Murderers die recently? But only of old age) All sick bastards that really someone would have done the world a favour by getting rid of them.
"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life" ...Cecil Rhodes.

Poppy Appeal

Addadude
Post Traumatic Stress
Mood: Totally underwhelmed

Post by Addadude » 12th Aug, '09, 12:15

Lili, to spare you any more agony and bewilderment, "Disgusted of Singapore" is a reference to the frequently seen letters of outrage to the forums of many English newspapers. Typically the writer would sign of his or her missives with pseudonyms like "Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells" or "Outraged of Brighton". They are the English equivalent of Ace Kindred Cheong...
"Both politicians and nappies need to be changed regularly, and for the same reasons."

Lili Von Shtupp
Part of the furniture

Post by Lili Von Shtupp » 12th Aug, '09, 15:56

Thank you, Addadude. :)

Where I'm from, it would have been Disgusted in Singapore, as in Sleepless in Seattle. I was wondering why everyone would be disgusted of Singapore - what did Singapore have to do with any of it! I actually read and re-read the article looking for any kind of mention. D'oh! But then I suppose with would have been the best preposition to use for that. Not one of my quicker days! :D

Possum
Going Postal

Post by Possum » 12th Aug, '09, 16:03

Its the Dutchess of York not the Dutchess in York. It wouldn't happen in Singapore....they would be swinging!
Children aren't colouring books. You don't get to fill them with your favorite colours.

daffodil
Part of the furniture

Post by daffodil » 12th Aug, '09, 16:20

Fat Bob wrote:Unfortuantely you'd think that, baloo, but look at Myra Hindley, still alive. Rose West, still alive. Ian Brady, still alive. (Or did one of the Moors Murderers die recently? But only of old age) All sick bastards that really someone would have done the world a favour by getting rid of them.
Myra Hindley died a few years back,after repeated requests for her to be paroled. Sentiment in the UK would just never have allowed it, the sentence of life imprisonment meant just that for The Moors Murderers.

Not sure about Brady.
Last edited by daffodil on 12th Aug, '09, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.

Lili Von Shtupp
Part of the furniture

Post by Lili Von Shtupp » 12th Aug, '09, 16:43

Possum wrote:Its the Dutchess of York not the Dutchess in York. It wouldn't happen in Singapore....they would be swinging!
Oh, and I suppose now you're going to tell me that aluminum is really spelled aluminium or some strange thing like that! [smilie=tease.gif]

FurBaby
Too Much Time on my Hands
Mood: bedoggled

Post by FurBaby » 12th Aug, '09, 17:57

... Duchess of York!

the Dutchess is Fergie, the lead singer of the Black Eyed Peas.

Possum
Going Postal

Post by Possum » 12th Aug, '09, 18:02

Dutchess, Duchess or duhhess...they are still all of not in [smilie=tease.gif]

Tas
I live here
Mood: Confuddled

Post by Tas » 13th Aug, '09, 07:51

personally for years ow I've been left with the conclusion that the criminal legal system and judging profession is jammed full with peodophiles and sociopaths protecting their own. The only other conclusion is far left swinging dogooder liberals who are so far removed from reality they are looking up their own doggooder arse. I believe the first conclusion more, only explanation I can make for some of the judgements you see.
Nothing is more conducive to peace of mind than not having any opinions at all.
- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Burbage
Part of the furniture
Mood: Litotic

Post by Burbage » 13th Aug, '09, 08:53

Makes sense. After all, who has the greatest vested interest with regard to controlling the criminal justice system?

Possum
Going Postal

Post by Possum » 17th Aug, '09, 09:30

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/6035 ... lions.html

I was flicking TV stations over the weekend and came across a program called Lock-up. Thinking it would be educational for Pos 3 on both the human nature front and consequences I left it on.
Pos 3 “Is that a real prison”
Mum “yep”
Pos 3 “Wow it looks cool” “I want to go there”

Would baby P’s murders have still pulled out a 17 month old baby’s finger nails with pliers if (I won’t go down the capital punishment road) prison consisted of a cell with a bucket in the corner and a mattress on the floor. The fact that the justice system is more concerned about protecting their safety inside and forking out another 3mil of tax payer’s money to set them up with new identities when they get out is just wrong. It could be argued that they had a rough start in life and that all 3 were themselves on the protected list growing-up. The odds are if Baby P had survived and continued to live in that environment he too would have grown up to be just as evil. Would it not make more sense to cut societies loses and direct that 3 million towards ensuring programs and facilities are available to prevent the growth of future scum? If the social services had had an extra 3mil at their disposal would baby P’s death occurred?

Scrummy Mummy
I live here

Post by Scrummy Mummy » 17th Aug, '09, 09:36

Presumably psychopaths/sociopaths don't think ahead to consequences (referring to the murderers, not Pos here!). I agree with you about scum prevention, but where on earth do you start? 3 million is, I imagine, a drop of oil in an ocean of scum.

Fat Bob
Can't find the exit

Post by Fat Bob » 17th Aug, '09, 12:55

Possum wrote: If the social services had had an extra 3mil at their disposal would baby P’s death occurred?
Though I agree with much of what you say, I'm not sure social services are the answer. They tend to be the do-gooder loony left bunch in the UK that perpetuate these things anyhow.

In the case of baby P, wasn't the family visited umpteen times prior to the death? In which case, why didn't any of the abuse get picked up?

Giving Social Servies another GBP3million would still have meant baby P would have been checked umpteen times and still left in the house with the sick bastards.

Poppy Appeal