• Advertisement
The Singapore Forum is closed

Much like our beloved Nigel, the sewing circle is no longer in action. The Singapore Forum will be kept up so the wealth of information collected over the years can still be found and used, but there won't be anything new.

Thanks to everyone that made The Singapore Forum, in all it's guises, a fun, informative and comfortable place to hang out while dodging work.

The Singapore Forum Mourners Society can be found on FaceBook. Just click on the icon below.

Singapore airlines App

Need to rant and rave ? Here's your chance.

Moderator: Singaporum Moderators

Singapore airlines App

Postby expat yorkshire » 24th Sep, '13, 15:52

Just a totally useless piece of crap ....

How can they release an app that looks this bad and doesn't work properly ?

When I go to check in , it say you have no flight available to check in . When I go to my trips it shows a trip I have already completed but none of the future trips that I have booked .

When I go to the main website , all this data is showing . My future trips are there , my flights to check in are there .

How can they not be connected ?

SQ sort your act out ..... good in the air crap on the ground
expat yorkshire
Going Postal

Advertisement

Re: Singapore airlines App

Postby nev » 24th Sep, '13, 16:06

Yes agree, it's rubbish. Can't even see how many miles I have... or probably buried somewhere in the convoluted UI. Only useful sometimes when I can't select a preferred seat on the website, it is sometimes available on the app. Keyword here is sometimes.
nev
Going Postal

Mood: mental

Re: Singapore airlines App

Postby Sardonicus » 24th Sep, '13, 16:24

Sounds like their web page last time I used it.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. Groucho Marx
Sardonicus
Going Postal

Mood: It's academic

Return to Rant Room