I'm not getting email notifications

Got an idea for the Singaporum ? Anything that annoys you ? Let us know in here.
Dinosaur
Going Postal
Mood: blank

I'm not getting email notifications

Post by Dinosaur » 15th Jan, '09, 11:34

Thought the board had been quiet lately then discovered that it's just that I'm not getting email notifications (duh). I am ticking the little box - yes I am. Anybody got any bright ideas what I can do??

I've checked the email address is correct on my profile. I've checked my old email address and nothing there either. I'm getting other emails in including other email notifications from other forums so I don't get it.

I've PMd one of the Mods who suggested I put a new posting and try again. So here it is......

MM Admin
Site Admin
Mood: God Like

Re: I'm not getting email notifications

Post by MM Admin » 15th Jan, '09, 11:36

We tested this last night and it seemed to work. Are you getting other emails from the board ? i.e. PM notification emails ? Were you getting email notifications before from Singaporum ? have you checked your spam folder/deleted items ?

Should I move this to the Suggestions & Complaints forum ?

Dinosaur
Going Postal
Mood: blank

Post by Dinosaur » 15th Jan, '09, 12:01

MM Admin wrote:We tested this last night and it seemed to work. Are you getting other emails from the board ? i.e. PM notification emails ? Were you getting email notifications before from Singaporum ? have you checked your spam folder/deleted items ?

Should I move this to the Suggestions & Complaints forum ?
Okay, problem solved!!!

Yes I was getting email notifications, PM notifications from Singaporum up until about 3 days ago. I've just looked in the spam folder of my Yahoo email, which irritatingly said zero emails [smilie=23_3.gif] , and yup there they all are. Yahoo.... mmmm. Thanks MM Admin!

MM Admin
Site Admin
Mood: God Like

Post by MM Admin » 15th Jan, '09, 12:06

Here to help....