Peter's of Kensington

Moderator: Singaporum Moderators

daffodil
Part of the furniture
Mood: Typhoon'd...

Peter's of Kensington

Post by daffodil » 28th Jun, '08, 14:09

Just been on chicks shopping expediton to Peter's - what a great place for stocking up on kitchenware at seriously good prices!

Came away with a small truckload of stuff including some Riedel glasses and Nigella cookware. And still some money leftover for a nice drop of Cabernet to test out those glasses [smilie=yahoo.gif]

http://www.petersofkensington.com.au/Home/
Taurus...loyal friend and dedicated enemy.

Mabel
Aged Member
Mood: Confuzzled

Re: Peter's of Kensington

Post by Mabel » 28th Jun, '08, 14:49

POK and Remo are my two favourite places for ordering presents for family in Australia. I've been ordering stuff from POK for years and am always happy with their service. And I always check their prices before buying and glass/kitchen/gift/dinnerware, even with postage included they're almost always much much cheaper than anywhere else.
I have only ever been in the store once (about 10 years ago) and remember it was like being in a cave just overflowing with stuff everywhere. I was scared to move! Is it still like that, Daff?

Kooky
Can't find the exit
Mood: Superior

Post by Kooky » 28th Jun, '08, 15:20

I have it bookmarked but am scared to go to the store, bearing in mind we're already bursting at the seams.

Talking of which, err, Daff? Is that spare room you wouldn't let us go in a Tardis?

daffodil
Part of the furniture
Mood: Typhoon'd...

Post by daffodil » 29th Jun, '08, 12:44

Similar - there are more than a few mysterious apparitions in there too!
Taurus...loyal friend and dedicated enemy.