Waiting at government agencies

Need to rant and rave ? Here's your chance.

Moderator: Singaporum Moderators

daffodil
Part of the furniture
Mood: Typhoon'd...

Re: Waiting at government agencies

Post by daffodil » 19th Feb, '08, 08:30

Rumbled !

And speaking of waiting.....am on hold with Telstra......losing the will to live [smilie=23_3.gif]
Taurus...loyal friend and dedicated enemy.

Sandwich of Cheese

Post by Sandwich of Cheese » 19th Feb, '08, 08:42

Should have gone with a good Singapore company.. Optus

daffodil
Part of the furniture
Mood: Typhoon'd...

Post by daffodil » 21st Feb, '08, 06:11

Ah the same company that signed me up for telephone, internet services several weeks ago then called on Monday to say "sorry, we got it wrong we can't provide our services to your house" .

Dickheads.

Oh and fuckwits.
Taurus...loyal friend and dedicated enemy.

Burbage
Part of the furniture
Mood: Litotic

Post by Burbage » 21st Feb, '08, 06:33

When I went to renew my passport at the High Com, the british High Commissioner met me at the door and invited me up to his office. While he served coffee some minion collected my paperwork and rushed off to some office in the bowles of the building to complete the job. When he cam e back he asked for the requisite 400$, and the High Commissioner said, "No, let me" and got his wallet out. I think they were just pleased I wanted to remain a British citizen.

BFG
I post here professionally
Mood: Tingly in my bits

Post by BFG » 21st Feb, '08, 09:42

Burbage wrote:When I went to renew my passport at the High Com, the british High Commissioner met me at the door and invited me up to his office. While he served coffee some minion collected my paperwork and rushed off to some office in the bowles of the building to complete the job. When he cam e back he asked for the requisite 400$, and the High Commissioner said, "No, let me" and got his wallet out. I think they were just pleased I wanted to remain a British citizen.
...and then you were rudely awoken by a flurry of kicks and cries of -

"Get out of my loading bay you disgusting, pikey vermin - and take your bottle of meths with you!!!"
Life's too short...